NBA Plays (January/February)...

77-68 after a nice start to the 3rd.

That was it, that was their effort for this half.

Guess last night vs the champs meant more than vs a team that dominated ya last spring.

Mucks killed so many positive numbers last night it's not funny.

Could easily circle that game as the worst effort by a team this season.

Capped right, just got nothing from that team. Disgusting.

Doc is only going to amplify the problems with Milwaukee.

Such a terrible desperate hire.

And Lillard is a glorified Jeff Teague, bros defense was ass in Portland but it's next level ass in Milwaukee...

Mucks killed so many positive numbers last night it's not funny.

Could easily circle that game as the worst effort by a team this season.

Capped right, just got nothing from that team. Disgusting.

Doc is only going to amplify the problems with Milwaukee.

Such a terrible desperate hire.

And Lillard is a glorified Jeff Teague, bros defense was ass in Portland but it's next level ass in Milwaukee...
Brooklyn says hold my beer

Nbafan’s overnight disappearance always made me think something bad happened. He loved posting and was a real student of the handicapping game, hope he’s well. And good luck to all of you- didn’t mean to detour from your thread of daily “had to be done” winners, emkee. Good luck fellas

Nbafan’s overnight disappearance always made me think something bad happened. He loved posting and was a real student of the handicapping game, hope he’s well. And good luck to all of you- didn’t mean to detour from your thread of daily “had to be done” winners, emkee. Good luck fellas

After leaving CTG he was inactive on Twitter for years and then started posting again out of the blue. I think he left the states honestly and probably found a sports forum in his native language or something. Who knows.

Yeah, nah.

Nothing until after the All Star Break.

Do like Ame Lillar's point total tonight, though.

23.5 right now...

Yeah, nah.

Nothing until after the All Star Break.

Do like Ame Lillar's point total tonight, though.

23.5 right now...
Where you seeing 23.5??

That's a terrific number.

26.5 at my shops.

I totally understand an over here, although blowout factor a concern.

Where you seeing 23.5??

That's a terrific number.

26.5 at my shops.

I totally understand an over here, although blowout factor a concern.

At the time of posting was 23.5, went up due to the Greek dude being questionable...

Home dogs of 11+ on zero rest are 7-2 ATS this season.

Mucks used to be a money machine as road chalk off a loss but that has fallen off a cliff this season...

Went through several US books when he asked and they only had a couple players available at the time. Now it looks like juiced 23.5 is back
Yeah, BOL was only PRA and rebounds.

Two PPH were 26.5.

Kooky.

22 a minute into the 4th.....how will this one get the moose.

Missed a 3 and a layup in minute 10.

How good of a player is Grayson Allen? Feel like the Grizzlies and the Bucks both dropped off without him. He’s definitely the Suns 4th best player.

Dame is one of the worst players in the league and a lot of us said that when they downgraded to him over Jrue.

Basically just selling with that turnover an immediate 5 points the other way.

Lame ain't gonna get a shot off.

Crazy, why did they even trade for him if he ain't taking these shots late...

Patty Connaughton needs to be put out to pasture, dude is the definition of washed role-player that should have retired a season earlier...

Back