NBA Plays (January/February)...

Smh Doc Rivers GIF - Smh Doc Rivers GIFs

Good thing is the 2 days rest, should be able to continue in the 2nd half.

Just put a muzzle on Doc...

Yeah, tough.

I have beef with the way Willie Green coaches this team, bro is turribel for the talent his squad has.

Dude sat Jonas almost the entire 4th quarter and gave up rebound after rebound, half the reason why the game was close.

Win it back tomorrow...
I will say, it is a tough lineup to maneuver. Jonas is such a defensive liability. Is it Zion or BI night? BI becomes worthless off the ball. Team looks great when it’s Point Zion.

All that said, I like Willie but you need a real high level guy here. I’d love to see Spo coach em.

Looks like Embiid is done for the season.

Sixers a cursed franchise, ghost of Moses Malone.

Embiid was gonna emulate '83...

Hawks in a situational spot but they stink and I don't think I've seen a team on such a determined quest as the 2023 Clippers.

Bunch of hungry old dudes that want a 'ship, very dangerous team.

Had Flippers season tickets before I dipped over here for Covid, went to my last game December 3rd, 2019.

They were 110% gonna win it all that season before the bullshit hit.

Section 108 at Staples, still got 'em. Miss catching a live game...

Knicks short-handed, probably down Brunson as well so the line will inflate once the news pops.

I'll bet the Mavs as road chalk more often than not, they tend to perform in this scenario...

@FredKatz: OG Anunoby had surgery to remove a loose bone fragment from his right elbow, the Knicks announce. Team says he'll be re-evaluated in three weeks.

Luka 62-27 (52-36-1 ATS) as road chalk in his career.

10-2 SU and ATS this season, so an 83.3% hit rate.

Has to be played...

Also time to have a conversation about Joshua Giddey.

Dude should not be starting, point-blank period.
What happened to this dude?

Other than screwing around with teens?

I know the mins are down but this is a big step back.

Interesting game.

As I posted in discussion thread, Bucks defense much better with Doc.

The record isn't great but they were on a west coast trip playing some solid teams.

Impressive start to finish last night.

Mucks 11-1 SU and 10-2 ATS as home chalk on zero days rest since last season.

6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS this season with the average margin of victory being +14.1 points (average spread for the Mucks in this spot is about -6).

Also saw this...

"With the Heat forced to wait more than six hours due to a plane issue in Miami,

they did not arrive in Milwaukee until well after Bucks had completed their Monday home victory to start back-to-back.

So no shootatround for shorthanded Heat today and rest advantage essentially lost"

:shake:

Mucks 11-1 SU and 10-2 ATS as home chalk on zero days rest since last season.

6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS this season with the average margin of victory being +14.1 points (average spread for the Mucks in this spot is about -6).

Also saw this...

"With Heat forced to wait more than six hours due to a plane issue in Miami,

they did not arrive in Milwaukee until well after Bucks had completed their Monday home victory to start back-to-back.

So no shootatround for shorthanded Heat today and rest advantage essentially lost"

:shake:
Great note on plane issue.

Good stuff.

Would also figure with the Mucks sputtering start since Glenn's coaching appointment that they'll want to head into the break on a dominant run.

They get the Jizzlies next game, so can easily head into the break on a 4-0 run...

Line should hit 9 or 9.5 once Janice and Dame are confirmed starters and the Meat confirm their outs...

Back