NBA Plays (January/February)...

My bad, missed the sandwich spot.

Embiid 70 point game, then Indy, then Jokic and the Nuggets.

Philly uninterested tonight other than letting Embiid drop 30+.

Play was the Celtics, smh...

Rookie mistake by me.

Sixers did not care for tonight's contest.

I'll hook up a win streak next game.

Klay probably has the worst lay-up package in the league, without the 3-ball dude is on Pluto...

Just out here gambling, couldn't resist. Bored.

Warriors 11-1 SU last 12 times as small home dogs (+2 or less).

Fell for the trap, Dubs couldn't stop a paper bag from getting wet in the desert...

Cancer survivor describes 'hurt' after his images were used in Meth Curry  meme | Daily Mail Online

20-12-2 (+15.9)

Time to get on that run heading into All Star weekend.

Friday.

The play...

Suns -4.5 (2 units)

:rolleyes:

Is what it is.

Double-digit 4th quarter lead blown on the back of 21 offensive rebounds given up to the Pacers...

Comes down to players getting individual accolades at the expense of their team winning, Dooker was being fed over running an efficient offense.

The league has a problem...

Comes down to players getting individual accolades at the expense of their team winning, Dooker was being fed over running an efficient offense.

The league has a problem...
Book sat till 8min mark, Suns lead started to dwindle.

He shot 1-7 the rest of the game.

The rest of the squad out of rhythm.

That happens a lot unfortunately in these great individual performances.

Blessing and a curse.

14 missed FT's made it harder than it should have been but yeah, sometimes playing an overnight line pays off.

On the opposite side...

Since 2021, when a better than 60% winning team is down 2 or more of their starters and the spread is +11 or more they have gone 10-1 ATS...

14 missed FT's made it harder than it should have been but yeah, sometimes playing an overnight line pays off.

On the opposite side...

Since 2021, when a better than 60% winning team is down 2 or more of their starters and the spread is +11 or more they have gone 10-1 ATS...
Yeah, for sure.

Usually you play a few mins before tip-off.

Well done.

(Edit for spelling error).

Last edited:
All Star snubbed Pels get to cut loose against a Spurs team that doesn't match up with them well at all...

Yeah, tough.

I have beef with the way Willie Green coaches this team, bro is turribel for the talent his squad has.

Dude sat Jonas almost the entire 4th quarter and gave up rebound after rebound, half the reason why the game was close.

Win it back tomorrow...

Yeah, tough.

I have beef with the way Willie Green coaches this team, bro is turribel for the talent his squad has.

Dude sat Jonas almost the entire 4th quarter and gave up rebound after rebound, half the reason why the game was close.

Win it back tomorrow...

They're so bad on defense at times. Complete lack of effort. Antonio Daniels all fired up was a hard listen.

Worth noting the Mucks are the 3rd worst team to bet on this season in terms of covering the spread (18-30 ATS), behind the Hornets (16-31) and Hawks (13-35).

Not an easy lay but I've eaten well off this spot for a long time.

Win or lose, has to be done...

Back